|Private lesson studio with Rob.|
Self learning is a good system but has limitations. Some of the major limitations include the fact that it is impossible to learn correct pronunciation or the nuance of language without a native English teacher. Some linguists say that words alone only contain about 30% of communication! If you base your entire learning on reading, then you will miss the other 70%!